Thursday, August 19, 2010

And so it begins - Tia

Hi, my name is Tia and I'm a music junkie. 

My father bought me an orange and brown Fisher-Price record player when I was 6 years old and I never looked back. 

My first album was Phil Collins and Phillip Bailey's Easy Lover. My first cd was George Michael's Faith. My first concert was Michael Jackson's Thriller. Music has equaled happiness for me for as long as I can remember. 

Over the years, I've tried to start a music blog several times. But procrastination and real responsibilities always seemed to get in the way. However, there comes a time when you have to do what you love and love what you do. I love music. I love writing. And I love people who love music. So that's what this blog is for: the music junkie, the album collector, the wanna-be Rolling Stone writer. This is your sanctuary. This is your spot. We welcome you with open arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment